Friday, January 22, 2010

Mom!
Hey hows it going? I just got done e-mailing you . So far things are good. We (our District and Zone Leaders) are watching the Other side of Heaven the only video we can watch not church owned.
On our way up here we stopped by George @ work and he was so happy to see us. We wanted to know if we were still on for our appointment. He has to work so we made another appointment for tomorrow. And Elder Smith asked him what he has thought about what the Missionaries have taught you. and his response was "Amazing" if that doesn't make you feel good.
Not much has really changed with the companion. He still the same, waits till the last second or waits till its to late to do anything. And he is scared to walk on the ice or if it it looks like ice. He walks slower than a one leg grandpa. HaHa but really he is slow.
So anyways Mildred our other investigator she got kicked out of her house the other day. Because she is coming to church and reading the Book of Mormon. Its really sad. I talked with her last night when we had a lesson we gave the Baptismal challenge and she said that she wants to but she has that concerned look on her face. And I asked if she was ok and she said yea. I asked if it was her Boyfriend? And she said "I have my own and I need to do what is right for me" I know she will find a way to get Baptized.
No too much has been going on since the last time . The bus pass is nice but now its like Elder Burrows has his own car that runs 24-7. Its good to sit and talk to someone. They can't really run away unless their stop is soon. I started talking to a Lady and she said all I know about the Mormons is you worship Joseph Smith and I told her and showed her a pamphlet and she saw that God and Jesus are separate and she wants to know more. So the bus is good.
Mom thanks for the mask it was exactly what I needed. Thank you I love you so much can you believe its been 11 months ! I Love You.

Elder Grondel

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTC/ Minnesota

MTC Pics

Getting the Call