Friday, April 24, 2009

Letter to Michelle

I just wamt to share my letter from Blayne to everyone

hey sis,

but im doing so good my new comp is so funny and we work and play hard im glad that we are working together. but the greatest news is that our recent convert sue marshall well her son is turning 8 on sunday and she asked me to baptize him. so i am so excited for that i cant wait im so happy.and we got 3 new gators its so sweet. we are doing so well. and i got your letter i loved the pic i was so glad to see lil ryan and ryan and you. i love you see my family you all are the most important thing in my life and you are the reasons why im on a mission thank you for all you do im glad that you are my sister. tell ryan i love him and tell lil ryan that uncle bain says i love him
~elder grondel the younger

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTC/ Minnesota

MTC Pics

Getting the Call